Jul 27, 2007

Can I Have Your Attention...PLEASE!

Okay, let's be serious for a minute. NO ONE is reading my blog. Oh, it's nothing to cry about...there's millions of users out here in the blogosphere, all screaming to be read.

So the way I see it, I have two options. I can be unique, and try to attract readers with useful content and witty banter, OR I can be like everyone else and spew out cliched fodder and tired pictures that have been floating around the internet for 10 years.

Naturally, I'll take the second option becuase I'm lazy...and apparently it works!

Okay! Let's get started. So, what do all the other blogs have that I don't?

Of coure! A picture of a bee beard!

But my picture isn't just one bee beard, it's 6 bee beards - becuase I'm an extreme blogger! Now I just have to sit back and wait for people to Google "bee beard" and then I'm in there like swimwear. Yeah!

"Sometimes my razor stings, but this is ridiculous!"


I'd like to welcome all the new readers to Planet Bizzle. I look forward to entertaining you with the same old garbage you see everywhere else. You may begin laughing, downloading, forwarding and (most importantly) bookmarking. . . . . . . . now!

No comments: