Aug 23, 2007

Dumb Steve Joke V

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the boss would'nt allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted crazy, then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

Dumb Steve asked me what I was doing. I told him that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the boss might think I was crazy and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the boss came into the office and asked, "What in the world are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb. He said, "You're clearly stressed out." Go home and rest for a couple of days."

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When Dumb Steve tried to follow me out, the boss asked him, "Where do you think you're going?"

Steve said, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark".

No comments: