Feb 15, 2008

Things to ponder...

I hate forwarding junk emails - so if I receive one and it's got some decent content I usually just post it here. I recently received a list of so-called "ponderisms" from my Supervisor (forwarded, of course) and I thought a couple of them were pretty good.

  • How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
  • If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
  • Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
  • Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
  • If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
  • Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
  • Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

1 comment:

Scott Booker said...

You know...I have wondered about a few of those same things. Of course...there is a Pizza Place here in Indy that actually sells square pizza's and puts them in round boxes. I love it!! And its good pizza!!